why choose me?
as your selling agent my
intention is to offer my clients
an environment of support
As your Listing Realtor I will:
- Visit your home, note all details, consider all factors, do the necessary research and then complete a comparative market analysis to establish estimated market value.
- Discuss the comparative market analysis and the proposed market strategy to sell your house with you.
- Prepare the Listing Agreement by which you authorize the marketing of your home for sale.
- Prepare the necessary documents with all the information about your home to be entered into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and my web site.
- Order a "For Sale" sign for your lawn. The sign is a 24 hour "silent salesperson" and one of the main ways people know your home is for sale.
- Place a lock box on the door for keys.
- Prepare feature sheets which are placed on the sign post for prospective buyers who are looking at your home and which give them information in much more detail.
- Write ads and place them in the various media.
- Set up appointments for prospects to visit.
- Follow up with you after showings to report results of showing.
- Present offers to you, provide you with current market details to help with the decision and negotiate with other parties on your behalf.
- Guide you through the final steps of the process until your home sale is completed.
In addition to the above I prepare a thorough and comprehensive marketing plan which I customize to fit your individual homes requirements.
For more detailed information on the services I offer my clients please call or email me today.
My Mission Statement –
My intention is to offer my clients an environment of support, communication and professionalism while working to assist them in reaching their real estate goals.